Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Words into Reality

The beauty of my desktop wallpaper is essential. I am in front of the computer 6 times a week and 8 hours a day, so I really put a lot of effort and thought into choosing my desktop wallpapers. I also change it every so often, so that I won't get bored of staring at the same scenery over and again. This obsession of mine gave me this brilliant idea (well, at least for me) - I'd add some quotes into the pictures, and these quotes would serve to guide me and inspire me. Since I would be seeing a lot of it, those words would be implanted into my mind and I would unknowingly be living by those words. And the rest I leave to God and the Universe. They will conspire to turn this words into reality. So far... I think it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment